Thursday, January 26, 2012

Operation: W.T.F

That's right... WTF? Those of you who know me, or at least followed this blog last year know that I may whine and complain and bitch... and complain.... and bellyache....about working out and/or dieting. And you also probably aready know that it takes me FOREVER to get motivated, but once I do, I'm like a bullet train, full steam ahead (yes, I KNOW bullet trains don't use steam... at least I don't think so.... but it's an analogy people... work with me!) and nothing will stop me. I start weighing out food, working out religiously, and start steadily dropping pounds. This time? Not-so-much........

After my kick-ass first week weigh in, I was feeling pretty damn proud of myself. I was in 1st place in one game, 2nd in another, and we won the couple challenge. I continued what I had been doing- counting calories, weighing food, and even started back up at the gym. The day after the weigh in, I was UP 1.5lbs. What?! Ok.... deep breathing...... I "dealt" with it. But don't ask my husband about it.... he will deny any "dealing with it"of any sort...... the weight slowly crept back down. Week 2 weigh in..... UP 0.2lbs from week 1. Ok..... BREATHE. I went back and read my blog from week 2 last year. I weighed in at 0.00% difference in week 2. I can handle this.... since then (Tuesday), I was UP another 0.2lbs Wednesday and ANOTHER 0.2lbs Today. W.T.F.

I haven't had a single cheat day, even though I thought at like 2 or 3 times I surely would.... I have worked out every other day (even adding a bonus Biggest Loser ass kicking last night (and yes Melissa, as promised, my ass HURTS!)) and yet, still, UP 0.6lbs since the week 1. Doesn't my body understand that continuing to do this is going to QUICKLY end my motivation!? Doesn't it realize that cash and prizes only goes so far, and if I keep this up, everyone will continue whizzing by me and there will be nothing I can do about it!? Isn't it in cohoots with my pants, when they are squeezing the life out of it, trying to hold the button steady until I can get to the privacy of my own home and take a deep breath again!? DOESN'T IT GET IT!? Apparently not. WTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment